Majorca and beyond

Just got back from a great training camp with the guys n girls from Rhos CC. I'm pleased to say my lack of winter miles was evident and I got my arse kicked each and every day! Great motivation!!
If anyone fancies cycling in Majorca, I recommend you base yourself in Puerto Pollenca, in the North of the island. The Pollenca Park is a cracking hotel with bike storage, spa, 33m pool and decent food. If you're going to hire a bike, Probike Hire Mallorca is just down the road from the hotel and Bruce and the guys there are very helpful. Be warned if you fly BMI Baby and you're taking a bike - they charge €15 per kg over 18kg on bikes, so if you're using a hardcase (like we did) you're going to get stung! Thieving gits, springs to mind!
The weathers improving and the trainings getting faster; roll on summer!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

Comments